Effective from Jan 2014
Terms and Conditions
For missed session, ‘make-up’ classes will be offered. Details are below:
- Classes missed can be made-up at any time within the term, provided we are informed first.
- Make-up for missed classes cannot be carried forward to the next term.
- Missed lessons can be carried forward to the next term whereby the next terms fees will be adjusted – however a maximum of only 2 missed sessions can be carried over to the next term any more may jepordise your childs place on the program
- However, if there is a legitimate medical reason with a Dr’s note then we will forward more than 2 missed classes to the next term
- Cash refunds cannot be given in place of make-up sessions
- Any fee more than 21 days due from invoicing will incurr an automatic $25.00
- late fee charge in the following term
ESS reserves the right to change venue with 1 weeks notice.
In registering for any program with ESS Soccer, parents thereby agree that they have read and understood and agree to and acknowledge the following terms and conditions on their own behalf and on behalf of their children participating in ESS Soccer Activities:
- Participation in any ESS Soccer activity (including without limitation games, formal or informal training, attendance at pitches, travel to and from ESS Soccer programs, ESS Soccer events, the provision of food and/or beverage at ESS Soccer activities, the use of grounds and/or equipment of ESS Soccer or others, games and training in external leagues and any other activity, event or program organized by, supported by or participated in by ESS Soccer and its members or related to or incidental to any such activity) (“ESS Soccer Activities”) by you/your child is undertaken at your own risk and you hereby personally assume these risks;
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that your child wears appropriate clothing and protection equipment (including without limitation shin guards, sunscreen, goal keeper gloves and gear, mouth guards and shoes) at all times during ESS Soccer Activities and ensuring your child drinks enough water during such activities;
- You agree to waive any and all claims that you/your child have or may have in the future against ESS Soccer, ESS, any coach of ESS Soccer (including without limitation coaches, assistant coaches, team parents, age group coordinators, program coordinators, and committee members) as well as any of their respective employees, officers, committee members, Coaches, representatives, agents and assigns (all of whom who are hereinafter referred to as the “Releasees”) and to release the Releasees from any and all liability for any claim, loss, damage, expense or injury including death that you/your child may suffer arising out of, connected with, ancillary to or arising as a result of your/your child’s participation in any ESS Soccer Activities, due to any cause whatsoever, including without limitation negligence and breach of any statutory or other duty of care on the part of the Releasees or third parties to safeguard or protect you/your child from the risks, dangers and hazards of ESS Soccer Activities;
- You hold harmless and indemnify the Releasees from any and all liability for any property damage or personal injury to any third party resulting from your/your child’s participation in ESS Soccer Activities;
- You hold harmless and indemnify the Releasees from any and all liability for any costs they may incur for medical costs, emergency transportation and litigation resulting from your/your child’s participation in ESS Soccer Activities; and
- This disclaimer, release and waiver shall be governed and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of Penang